[asterisk-users] Digium vs. Sangoma

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:30:06 MST 2006

Everyone has their own opinions one way or another with regards to voice
boards... Mark has every right not to like a competitor's product (though
I'd say that asking someone simply wearing a competitor's logo to leave is a
bit over the top). But it doesn't matter one way other the other. People
will use which products they want to; Those battles have been fought on this
list before.

Alex

On 10/23/06, Brian Roy <mister.roy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/23/06, Unmetered Pipe <unmeteredpipe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I don't mean to be a troll in any way shape or form. I was on IRC last
> > night and I observed the following convo. below. What do you guys make of it
> > ?
> >

> That you are a troll?
>
> -Brian

Alex Robar