[asterisk-users] One way audio half way through call

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Mon Oct 23 16:35:08 MST 2006

I have same problem, but with 1.4 branch, after several minutes,
asterisk stops sending packets resulting one way audio,
this problem appears especialy when bigger jitter appears (>300ms) on
one connection (I have jitterbuffer enabled on IAX),
bigger jitter resulting in bigger "one way audio" probability in my case...
PJ