[asterisk-users] Asterisk and dialer Running on Thin Clients

Ignacio Ortega A. nachomax2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:08:15 MST 2006

Hi everybody

Im the IT Manager for a new call center and my bosses has assing to me a
very dificult task
i have to configure the call center using Hp 5520 thin clients, asterisk and
some kind of dialer
that allows outbound calls.

I triyed using terminal services but it dind worked because the lack on the
sound and the microphone
do not work on the thin clients using terminal services, we tried to install
Linux in the Thin Clients
but they are to small to to a have a decent OS inside, im waiting a demo
version of Citrix in order to see
if we can get the sofphones work

i dont know what else to tink because in top of tha we nee to get a dialer
tha supports this enviroment.

PLEASE ANY HELP WILL BE MORE THAN

Ignacio.