[asterisk-users] chan_h323.so Asterisk Beta compilation

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Oct 23 07:28:30 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 04:09:43PM +0200, Patrick wrote:
> I have had some interesting compiling results with the latest beta release
> of Asterisk.. With reference to this channel.
>

> After running the make opt in the H323 directory, and the make install in
> the Asterisk directory, there is still no chan_h323.so file
>
> Created.. Are there any other args or commands that need to be set to get
> this to work?

For the module to be built you need autoconf to detect your version of
openh323 (and pwlib), and to have that module selected.

When you run 'menuselect', and enter the "channels" section, do you see
the module chan_h323: selected, unselected, or XXX-ed out?

--
Tzafrir Cohen   iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir
icq#16849755       mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org