[asterisk-users] Can't change Zaptel driver from FCC mode

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Oct 23 07:16:59 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 01:46:53PM +0100, Neil Tancock wrote:
> Hi Tzafrir,
>
> If I do a cat of /sys/module/wctdm/opermode I get:
>
> FCC
>
> I thought I could change it here

No point in changing it there. It is used when the module is initialized
(and should be a read-only parameter, hint-hint)

> and then do a ztcfg

ztcfg is irrelevant here: it only operates after the module is loaded.

> or a genzaptelconf

Again, not exactly relevant

> but
> it just overwrites it with FCC again.

Have you unloaded the kernel module wctdm?

Again: 'lsmod | grep wctdm' shows if it is loaded.

grep wctdm /etc/modprobe.conf

--
Tzafrir Cohen   iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir
icq#16849755       mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com