[asterisk-users] Primary D-Channel & channal numbers....

Eugeniy Khvastunov eugeniy.khvastunov at digma.ua
Mon Oct 23 06:52:22 MST 2006

Greetings, All!

Help to find the reason, constantly writes: == Primary D-Channel on span
2 up

---
Log:
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 down
Oct 23 10:26:25 WARNING[9515]: chan_zap.c:2287 pri_find_dchan: No
D-channels available! Using Primary channel 47 as D-channel anyway!
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
Accordingly on it span nothing goes....
What can be to it the reason?

On span 2 such messages have started to go after the operator at itself
has started some utility for testing... Not clearest for me that I setup
span 3 also as well as span 2 and all on span 3 has earned, and on 2-nd
and has not risen...
Your offers?!

P.S.: Prompt as to register channels in *, that to each channel there
corresponded number???