[asterisk-users] asterisk guru needed for job in Chicago area

Vitalie Apostu vitalie at apostu.com
Sun Oct 22 21:35:37 MST 2006

Call CompuNetWorld. +1 (704) 644-5528

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Elvar"<elvar at elvar.org>
    Sent: 10/23/06 12:03:07 AM
    To: "asterisk-users at lists.digium.com"<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
    Subject: [asterisk-users] asterisk guru needed for job in Chicago area

    Hello, I run a small network consulting company in the Chicago area and
    I have a client who is interested in doing an asterisk based VOIP
    installation. My company does not have the necessary experience to carry
    out the project alone so I am looking for an asterisk guru to lead the
    project. I'm interested in someone from the Chicago or northwest Indiana
    area who is very experienced with Asterisk deployements in multi-site
    scenarios connected via VPN tunnels. The person must be very experienced
    with the following;

     -  Working with various telcos to order and troubleshoot circuits and
    phone lines

    - Analog based VOIP gateways

    -  Asterisk PBX on Linux

    - VOIP in general

    - SIP and IAX VOIP protocols

    - Solid experience with IP networks, routers, switches, firewalls

    The person must also be willing to come on site during deployement to
    ensure smooth integration but a good portion of the work may possibly be
    done remotely since we can handle some of it. This is for a one project
    job initially but if it goes well it could definitely open the door for
    other VOIP related projects.

    For anyone who might be interested, please email me your resume.

    Kind regards,
    Elvar