[asterisk-users] asterisk guru needed for job in Chicago area

Elvar elvar at elvar.org
Sun Oct 22 21:03:07 MST 2006

Hello, I run a small network consulting company in the Chicago area and
I have a client who is interested in doing an asterisk based VOIP
installation. My company does not have the necessary experience to carry
out the project alone so I am looking for an asterisk guru to lead the
project. I'm interested in someone from the Chicago or northwest Indiana
area who is very experienced with Asterisk deployements in multi-site
scenarios connected via VPN tunnels. The person must be very experienced
with the following;

 -  Working with various telcos to order and troubleshoot circuits and
phone lines

- Analog based VOIP gateways

-  Asterisk PBX on Linux

- VOIP in general

- SIP and IAX VOIP protocols

- Solid experience with IP networks, routers, switches, firewalls

The person must also be willing to come on site during deployement to
ensure smooth integration but a good portion of the work may possibly be
done remotely since we can handle some of it. This is for a one project
job initially but if it goes well it could definitely open the door for
other VOIP related projects.

For anyone who might be interested, please email me your resume.

Kind regards,
Elvar