[asterisk-users] Findme problem

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 15:30:25 MST 2006

Something was broken with the script on the Wiki... this worked for me,
however I have not touched it as I had more interesting projects on the
table. I do know when you reject the call it will send the caller to your
voicemail (or whatever else you wish to define).

[macro-screen]
exten => s,1,Playback(silence/1)
exten => s,2,Playback(screen-from)
exten => s,3,SayDigits(${ARG1})
exten => s,4,Read(ACCEPT|screen-accept|1||1)
exten => s,5,GotoIf($[${ACCEPT} = 1 ] ?7:6)
exten => s,6,SetVar(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)
exten => s,7,NoOp