[asterisk-users] bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1u for Asterisk 1.2.13 on junghanns downloads now

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Oct 22 04:14:20 MST 2006

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 12:56:18PM +0200, Remco Barendse wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Michiel van Baak wrote:
>
> > On 20:15, Sat 21 Oct 06, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > > Interesting. Latest bristuff chenges the default Zaptel echo canceller
> > > to MG2 (which is also the recommendation of Digium now).
> > >

> > > BTW: as an alternative to zaphfc+flotz, consider vzaphfc. It seems that
> > > the only place from which you can download an up-to-date version
> > > nowadays is the Debian zaptel package:
> > >
> > > http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-voip/zaptel/trunk/vzaphfc/
> > > http://packages.debian.org/zaptel-source
> >
> > Tzafrir,
> >
> > Are you in the position to get stuff into asterisk ?
> > The patch you sent me is working great. I think we need this
> > stuff into the normal asterisk.
> > BRI is something a lot of asterisk users depend on, how odd
> > this may sound to USA ppl.
>
> Which patches are that vzaphfc? I'm interested too :)

vZapHFC is Daniele "Vihai" Orlandis take on ZapHFC. However over the
time Daniele decided that he needs to V a bigger target and started
vISDN. vZapHFC is now maintained by Jens Wilke. Though appears nowhere
on his homepage ( http://wilke.org/jens/ ).

If it works for you, ask him to post it somewhere...

--
Tzafrir Cohen   iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir
icq#16849755       mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org