[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 branch on OSX?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Sat Oct 21 23:02:29 MST 2006

On 2006-10-21 22:20:51 -0700, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> said:

>>> Okay folks, give the latest 1.4 branch a try. I spent some time this
>>> morning isolating the issue and think I have it.
>>
>> OK!  Thanks Josh,  that builds and seems to work a bit, but it's
>> easting my whole CPU...  Any ideas on how to figure out why?
>>
>> Still, progress!
>>

> Is it during calls, just sitting there at the CLI...

Just sitting at the command line it's using 80% of my mighty G3/500 ;~)
>  how is it being started,
I am starting it manually at this point as my launchd thing is another
issue.  I have been using asterisk -v start it.
>  if during calls - what are you doing?
Doesn't change during calls, and the audio seems to be ok on the few
calls I have tried.
>  I have a Mac Mini here now that I'm using for Asterisk development so
> I can lab it up and hopefully isolate the issue. As well - is tab
> completion working for you? I received a report from another individual
> saying it just hung for him but it didn't for me... quite odd.
Even odder my console seems to be taking commands but doesn't respond.
Except exit works?  Tab completion is not working here either.  But the
fact the console doesn't except any fully typed commands is more worry
some.

Let me know if I can help with any info.
Marty