[asterisk-users] bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1u for Asterisk 1.2.13 on junghanns downloads now

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Oct 21 10:34:46 MST 2006

On 18:47, Sat 21 Oct 06, Remco Barendse wrote:

> > > And ofcourse half of the modules from this release do not build on a
> > > x86_64 box :(
> >
> > Could you please be more spesific?
> >
> > What distribution? What kernel? What errors?
>
> Found the problem, it was fairly limited, where all the digium
> stuff finds the kernel automagically, the bristuff things still need a
> symlink in place. Then things seem to build.
>
> Still have to reboot the box to see if it works though

Please let me know if this works out for you.
I always do: cd /usr/src && ln -s linux-<current_version>
linux && ln -s linux linux-2.6

I'm very curious if this is going to work.
I dont care about the zap stuff as i'm running pure voip
installs and use app_conference instead of app_meetme
But on some customer sites we have ISDN hardware and we want
to use the same version on all boxen for ease of
administration. So if this works we can upgrade from 1.0.X
to 1.2.X
--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu