[asterisk-users] bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1u for Asterisk 1.2.13 on junghanns downloads now

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Sat Oct 21 08:33:58 MST 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Michiel van Baak wrote:

> On 09:39, Sat 21 Oct 06, Remco Barendse wrote:
> > And ofcourse half of the modules from this release do not build on a
> > x86_64 box :(
>
> What is it that you use in bristuffed that is not in plain
> asterisk ? I found myself battling with bristuff all the
> time as well and switched to plain asterisk at home and that
> works fine now for months.

Uhmm nothing, but the alternative would be mISDN I think, I am running
CentOS and default kernels. I don't want to go down the path of compiling
my own kernels so that is a show stopper for me.

I didn't look much further than compiling your own kernel in the misdn
instructions but it looked too complicated to me. :)