[asterisk-users] 1.4 branch on OSX?

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Sat Oct 21 05:09:33 MST 2006

On 21 Oct 2006, at 09:58, Martin Joseph wrote:

> I tried to update and build 1.4 (SVN-branch-1.4-r45775)  tonight.
>
> I took the additional step of nuking my modules directory first...
>
> When I used the command asterisk -v to start asterisk, it seemed to
> go along and get to the point where asterisk is running(ie Asterisk
> Ready).
>
> At that point it was eating all available CPU.

I'll try and catch one of the developers at Astricon on tuesday
(Developer's day)
and see if we can get to the bottom of this. It used to be that some
of the Digium folks
had mac laptops, but I guess that isn't true any more. I'm taking a
couple of mac's
with me.

Can you tell me which version of xcode you have installed? I'm wondering
if the problem is related to the update in the tool chain.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com