[asterisk-users] getting DID info..

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Fri Oct 20 17:17:45 MST 2006

When dialing from internal extension, it gives me the number I dialed
(7777 in my case..).   When dialing from AIX or SIP from didww.com
nothing comes through on the SayAlpha....  thanks for the thought
though...   What I want is the number that the user dials to get my
server....    I'm also going to look into the ${SIP_HEADER()} variable.
   -t-