[asterisk-users] Escape from Voicemail

mitcheloc mitcheloc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:16:52 MST 2006

Here you go, from the voip-info.org wiki:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+VoiceMail

Also. during the prompt if the caller presses:
 '*' - the call jumps to extension 'a' in the current voicemail
context. This needs an example
 '#' - the greeting and/or instructions are stopped and recording
starts immediately.