[asterisk-users] considering purchasing a t1 card, any recommendations?

R.R. Libera astecomm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:08:10 MST 2006

Thanks Steve, it was helpful to read your post. Neither Digium or
Sangoma single span cards have built in E/C, I´m wrong? To get one with
this feature enable is completely out of my budget; since it is no for
commercial use. I hope I wont have echo problems or they can be solve by
means of software parameters.

Thanks a  lot.

R.R. Libera