[asterisk-users] considering purchasing a t1 card, any recommendations?

R.R. Libera astecomm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 05:59:05 MST 2006

Wow, this is a completely neutral and very valuable review. Thanks a lot
Zoa.

I´m an * newbie; my little box will only needs 20 extensions to give
termination to remote users and I´m about to buy a PRI interface; I
decide to get Sangoma hardware.. a lot of people recommended it to me.

In you review you said: "The biggest choice you need to make is if you
want onboard echo cancellation or not". How can I really know if I will
need echo cancellation? I´m planning to get a single span card (which
doesn´t include echo cancellation) but  how can I know if I really need
this feature??

Thanks in advance.

R.R. Libera