[asterisk-users] Bristuff qozap drivers problem

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 05:53:53 MST 2006

On 10/20/06, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 01:42:01PM +0100, Steve Davies wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For a significant time now (since about 0.2.0-rc8n) the qozap driver
> > has become very verbose if an ISDN line is not connected... I get the
> > messages below every couple of seconds in the asterisk logs.
>
> Have you tried version >= 0.3.0-PRE-1s?

Yes, I tried it before I posted the message - I believe this is an
intentional change in the alerting, but I am concerned that it shows
"Alarm cleared" which is NOT correct. The cable is still unplugged,
and the alarm has not cleared.

The latest (PRE-1u) also still crashes on unload :(

Regards,
Steve