[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime... Help Me!!!

Maurizio Pederneschi maury76 at rita.it
Fri Oct 20 03:00:16 MST 2006

Hi,

i have implemented Asterisk Realtime architecture with Odbc and MySql DB. I have followed all the step of the documentation I found on the Internet.

Why it happens? What can I check in my configuration?
Someone know if there is a way to test if asterisk make effectively the query to the DB when I make the "realtime load" command?

Please, help me!

Maury