[asterisk-users] Embedded Asterisk

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Fri Oct 20 01:15:33 MST 2006

On 19 Oct 2006, at 21:10, Cory Andrews wrote:

> I caught a thread the other day concerning Astricon and users
> embedding
> Asterisk on a Linksys or Netgear broadband router.  I lost track of
> the
> email thread, if anyone is presently working with this scenario
> please shoot
> me an email.

I've been using an nslu2 (slug) as a lightweight asterisk server.
It isn't a broadband router, but it is cheap and works well.

I'd be happy to chat with anyone at Astricon about it.
I'll be on Booth 118 launching Corraleta - our zero install web
softphone

(Funny thing, I found a couple of bugs in Corraleta that only
showed up when testing against the slug - byte order things if
I remember.)

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com