[asterisk-users] Electric usage of a tdm400p

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Oct 19 15:41:47 MST 2006

Further, I should have mentioned my resolution.  As Bob mentioned,
upgrade the power supply now to give you options and peace of mind in
the future.  I am using a picoPSU-120 in the aforementioned itx box, for
example,

http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/it.A/id.417/.f?category=13

and have been quite happy with it :)

Moj