[asterisk-users] How do I configure Asterisk if I need to run Mysql server on second Linux

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Oct 19 12:29:40 MST 2006

If you are using MySQL for storing CDR's, this is what I use (slightly
modified, of course):

cat /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf
;
[global]
         dbname                          = ????
         hostname                        = ????
         password                        = ????
         port                            = 3306
         sock                            = /tmp/mysql.sock
         table                           = cdrs
         user                            = ????
         userfield                       = 1

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Tielin Xu wrote:

> Hi List:
>
> Please someone help me to point out where I can get the idea to
> configure
> Asterisk for mysql server running on different Linux.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Tielin

Thanks in advance,