[asterisk-users] Occasional one-way audio - Sangoma A101

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Thu Oct 19 09:54:52 MST 2006

We use almost all Polycoms, several hundred

had one way audio with 1.6.4 or 5, forget which

1.66 and 2.01 seem to be ok

We did have a few phones (2-3) that had random one way for a long
time, replaced everything feeding them and it still happend. A month
ago I replaced the phones and have not had a complaint since then.