[asterisk-users] Modifying SIP Stack

German Castro gercastr at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:05:05 MST 2006

Hello list, I am trying to include a new message after I receive a Register in chan_sip, at the beginning I would like to forward the same message to a fixed IP address, I have seen that fileds like p->sa.sin_addr and  p->sin.sin_addr  have to be  with the IP address, but I am not sure about how to force these fields to be the destination that I want (192.168.1.10)... somebody knows how to do it? do you know where can I fond information about the "p" structure in asterisk and how to modify it "manually"?

Thanks and Rgds,

German