[asterisk-users] accountcode and amaflags?

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Thu Oct 19 04:59:38 MST 2006

Giovanni,
Appreciate your lines mate.
But, Ive already read those, all over the net.

my qs inline :

> amaflags : Categorization for CDR records. Choices are default, omit,
> billing, documentation and choices are defaul, omit, billing,
> documentation

wot r these categories??wot decides these categories?

> accountcode : <string> : Users may be associated with an accountcode
> (billing purpose)

hmm.. ive seen in quite a few places, where the pin collected is stored
as the accountcode...  wot duz that mean?
anyway, can you give me an example of wot the association means?am a lil
slow..