[asterisk-users] Re: ZapHFC & quadBRI D-Channel going down randomly

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Wed Oct 18 23:14:58 MST 2006

I tried the same, and my Telco company told me
(although sometimes it's hard to trust them,
you never know what kind of guy from the call center is answering
your call) that p2p lines already have l1 permanent.
Nonetheless it goes down sometimes for quite long periods.

I'm starting wondering whether it's some sort of kernel
related problem (i.e. irq sharing settings etc.) by which
the card loses packets.