[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Huawei

Carlos Medina carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 19:36:10 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

  Im having some troubles getting work Asterisk as SIP Client and a  Huawei softswitch as SIP server. I already got my asterisk registered  to the Huawei. Im working with a Sipura SPA 2000 registered to  Asterisk.

  When im trying to make an incoming call from the Huawei to asterisk it  rings but when i answered the call drp down inmediatly. The sip debug  finally show this message:

  Reason: Q.850;cause=100;text="Invalid information element contents"

  And when im trying to make an outgoing call i get the following:
  SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable
  Reason: Q.850;cause=100;text="Message not compatible with call state or message type non-existent or not implemented"

  Everything is on the same network so i dont have any nat issues.

  Thanks a lot for your help.

  Carlos Andres Medina