[asterisk-users] Locking phones at night...

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Oct 18 10:02:16 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Is there a simple and safe way to query the astdb database outside of
> Asterisk?
after writing to it with:
asterisk -rx 'database put phones locked 1'
something like
asterisk -rx 'database get phones locked'
returns 1...

Is this what you mean by outside of asterisk?  Sorry if I misunderstood.
   I'm under the impression (possibly erroneously) that asterisk doesn't
flush its database to disk often enough for you to trust copies that
might be stored there, or to notice new changes made on-disk by you.
That being said, Berkeley DB file, /var/lib/asterisk/astdb.

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC