[asterisk-users] gotoiftime and Macro question

Conrad Wood asterisk-users at conradwood.net
Wed Oct 18 05:28:07 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 13:39 +0200, asterisk at frameweb.it wrote:
> Is there a way to run a macro in a GotoIfTime statement ??
> from the wiki documentation it seems not, but......
>
> I would like to do something like this:

> 554,3,GotoIfTime(08:30-14:30|mon-wed|*|*?Macro(exten-vm,novm,567))
>
> it does not work, as expected from documentation
>
> any workaround to call an extension WITHOUT vm (also if vm for that
> extension is present...) as a consequence of a Time condition?

I presume you can't move the GotoIfTime into the macro itself?
Would something like that work for you? (You might need to doublecheck
the exact syntax!)

exten => 554,3,GotoIfTime(08:30-14:30|mon-wed|*|*?novm,567,1)
[novm]
exten => _X.,1,Macro(exten-vm,novm,${EXTEN})

Otherwise, can you post the rest of your dialplan and/or describe in
more detail what you're trying to achieve?

Conrad