[asterisk-users] how to activate recording (automon)

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Wed Oct 18 04:28:32 MST 2006

Thanks for reply.

I found the problem (problems , were 2 )

first, I wrongly entered vW instead of wW ...

When I fixed it, with snom 320 was Ok, but with at-320 wasn't.

Then I configured AT-320 to use rfc2833 instead of inband audio, and so
also on at-320 was OK

Previously I had to enter inband audio otherwise some remote services using
DTMF doesn't work.
I think the problem is in the at-320, becouse snom phonee using rfc are OK
with that services.

Andrea

             "Henry.L.Coleman"
             <henry.coleman at vo
             ip-pbx.ca>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion"
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             17/10/2006 14.05          Re: [asterisk-users] how to
                                       activate recording (automon)

             Please respond to
             henry.coleman at voi
             p-pbx.ca; Please
                respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

Hi Andrea,
Try the following:

featuredigittimeout=1500       ; Slow down digits for the record
[featuremap]
automon => *0                  ; One Touch Record

Use both option switches(wW)
Check that the dial plan on your SIP phones doesn't preclude this feature
code.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario