[asterisk-users] Netgear WGT Flash-fest at Astricon

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Oct 18 00:58:08 MST 2006

Just an FYI to anyone out there who will be attending Astricon and who
would like to play around with embedded Asterisk on the Netgear WGT634U
platform.

If you want to "bring your own" to the show, I'll be bringing all the
appropriate stuff to flash them there with my latest openWGT/Asterisk
build.

They are available from www.justdeals.com, refurbs, for $44.95 delivered.

You'll also need a USB flash drive.  I use 256MB, but Asterisk can be
set up to use as little as 32MB.

B.

believed to be clean.