[asterisk-users] Re: Is 1.2.12.1 production ready (Mauro Zanin)

Mauro Zanin maurozanin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:37:10 MST 2006

 Hi Everybody,
as far as I see, I installed 1.2.12.1 on a 1.2.0 box. Everything ran OK, but
VoiceMail application stated that there were no entries in voicemail.conf,
so it didn't work. Installed again 1.2.0 and voilà the VoiceMail app. was
working again. I asked to the group, but it seems I'm the only one with this
issue!
In Italy we say: "Chi lascia la via vecchia per la nuova,  sa quel che perde
e non sa quel che trova" litterally: "Who leaves the old way, does know what
he loses and doesn't know what he finds".

Ciao
Mauro