[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 on mac OSX 10.4.8

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Tue Oct 17 22:56:40 MST 2006

On 2006-10-17 14:19:00 -0700, Daniel Salama <lists at infoway.net> said:

> You can get wget for OSX from DarwinPorts (http://wget.darwinports.com/)

Yes, thanks,  but I was hoping that asterisk 1.4 might build on OSX
without that kind of addition.  I suspect it will and this is just a
recent change in the make file (ie a bug).

I am FAR from an expert on how this all works,  but I would have
guessed that the configure script figures this out and that make would
work around this considering a plain vanilla install of OSX doesn't
have wget?

Dunno, but I am ready to test 1.4! Hope to get it cranking some calls
out on OSX soon.

Marty