[asterisk-users] ISDN PRI and R2 Trunks in one Dual Port Card

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 18:14:43 MST 2006

Hi Guys,

  Anyone can tell where can I look all your previous post, I am wondering what could my zapata.conf be if I wanted to use two(2) different Trunk Protocol (ISDN & R2) in a single Dual Port Digium Card.

  Sorry, I'm a new user in this forum and new asterisk user as well. Hope somebody could lend a hand/knowledge about this set-up.

  Thanks.

  Angel