[asterisk-users] install MAGI

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:16:13 MST 2006

Hi Alvaro, MAGI did not make it into Asterisk, and AFAIK, is almost
not used at all in the Asterisk community (I would like to know if
somebody else is using it around here). Right now im in the middle of
a development for the company I work, based on MAGI patch. See more
details on http://opencallmanager.ivsol.net/

Unfortunately things are changing a lot, and the documentation for
installing is not updated. But there you will find a link to some
asterisk-1.2.12.1 patch including MAGI()

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"