[asterisk-users] VoipSupply? [Semi-Urgent]

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Tue Oct 17 09:06:51 MST 2006

Cory,

You may wish to search the archives of this list (and more appropriately the
commercial list).

There seem to be a number of open support issues, lack of follow-through,
and unprofessional behavior on the part of VoIPSupply support.  It's always
hard to separate fact from fiction on internet lists, but the number and
nature of comments would certainly cause concern on the part of a potential
customer.  You now have contact info for dissatisfied customers - the best
testament would be for them to post successful resolution to their issues
(not an announcement from VoIPSupply that you're back).

Good luck,

MD

  _____