[asterisk-users] Is 1.2.12.1 production ready

Ralph Liebessohn ralphliebessohn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:25:05 MST 2006

On 10/17/06, Mike Clark <mike at infoanywhere.com> wrote:

> We have several sites in this configuration with no nightly reboots. All
> sites except one are problem free. One site still has dropped calls.
> None of the sites crashes and some of them have been up for a few weeks.
>
> Tom Vile wrote:
>
> > fine for me here since it came out.  We are running 15 extension all
> > day long.
> >
> > On 10/16/06, *shadowym* <shadowym at hotmail.com
> > <mailto:shadowym at hotmail.com>> wrote:
> >

> >     I am getting ready to image a production system.  Right now I am
> >     planning on
> >     using Centos 4.4, Asterisk 1.2.12.1 <http://1.2.12.1>, Freepbx
> >     2.1.3.  I will be using a
> >     Sangoma A200D card.
> >
> >     I read of some people having problems with Asterisk 1.2.12.1
> >     <http://1.2.12.1> crashing.  Is
> >     this across the board or is there anyone out there with no
> >     problems.  If you
> >     have 24/7 uptime and no nightly reboot crons I would definitely
> >     appreciate
> >     hearing  about it.
> >
> >     Cheers

> > Tom Vile
> > Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
> > Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
> > www.baldwintechsolutions.com <http://www.baldwintechsolutions.com>
> > Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
> > Fax:     518-631-2856

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with chanspy.
When I'm hearing the calls on third or forth change asterisk gives me:
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal 11.
And restart.
I'm using postgres for CDR, asterisk 1.2.12.1, addons-1.2.4 and zaptel-1.2.
If would could test it, it will be very nice.

--
Ralph Liebessohn
ICQ: 74835911