[asterisk-users] Asterisk-ooh323c Video ?

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 17 00:08:19 MST 2006

16 okt 2006 kl. 17.34 skrev Patrick:

> I know this question has been asked a great deal, but
> does any1 have a simple way Of getting video to work
> using this particular channel...
>
> Or at least is it possible just using the conf files, or do I
> Have to have a separate decoder to encode the video
> Thanks again

There is not video support at all in any of the H.323 channels
at this point in time. There are work in progress for the
H.323 channel based on OpenH323 (which includes video
support) but I don't know the state of that project.

Regards,
/olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/
* Next training: Stockholm, Sweden, November 13-17 2006