[asterisk-users] VoipSupply? [Semi-Urgent]

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Oct 16 19:24:41 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:21:29PM -0400, C F wrote:
> On 10/16/06, VaibhaV Sharma <vsharma at ishisystems.com> wrote:
> >I don't think this is a problem because of the snow storm.
> >
> >I just got off the phone with them. The sales guy I used to deal with left
> >few months back and since then, its been a pain to get anything done with
> >them. People I have dealt with had no clue.
> >
> >I called them this morning for a problem to be told that a technical
> >support
> >person will call me back "within an hour". Then no one calls back for 5
> >hours. So when I call them back, I am told "We don't do technical support
> >on
> >the phone. I don't know who told you that".
> >
> >The lady who I was speaking with had no clue of what I was asking for. She
> >kept putting me on hold to ask someone for an answer.
> >
> >What was my question?
> >
> >Q. We purchased 25 polycom IP 601/501 from you a while back and one of them
> >   has a faulty power supply. How do I get a new one?
> >A. Hold on.... Oh! You have to speak with RMA and not technical support. Go
> >   to our website / rma and submit an RMA.
>
> You are just another person that is not worth a response but I'll do it
> anyhow.
> I guess the answer should have been, ok here is tech support so that
> they can forward you back to me, customer service. Can you explain why
> an RMA belongs to tech support?

Um, C F?  If you actually *are* an employee of theirs, you really
should have thought before posting, because my reaction to your poorly
spelled, overly attitude filled reply is "well gee, I'm glad *I* don't
buy stuff from them"... and I'm sure whomever you work for will likely
notice.

Unless that's you, in which case instant karma's gonna get you.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_