[asterisk-users] Stopping putgoing calls after working hours

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Oct 16 16:28:30 MST 2006

Sure, in the context the phones live in, play around with the
GotoIfTime() application:

Completely pseudocoded, will not work without research:

[internal]
priority 1 : gotoiftime(8:00-17:00|mon-fri?priority 3)
priority 2 : goto 10
priority 3 : dial(out_trunk, ${EXTEN})
priority 4 : hangup
priority 10: play a message "outgoing call restricted"
priority 11: hangup

The next move in your text adventure might be "Show Application
GotoIfTime" from the CLI :)

Moj

Mohamed A. Gombolaty wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I  am trying to find a way to stop people who use phones after business
> hours (a policy the company wants to implement), we have cisco 7940 and
> 7910 phones and sadly they don't have a phone lock password system (on
> these ciscos it locks config menu changes but not the calls but the
> cisco 7920 has this feauture).
>
> So I was wondering is there a way to make this happen in asterisk??
>
> --
> Thx
> MAG
>
>   !DSPAM:500,4534119649042068143078!