[asterisk-users] Asterisk/VOIP to PSTN (?)

joe, at j4computers joea at j4computers.com
Mon Oct 16 16:13:42 MST 2006

I'm researching an asterisk implementation for a client.  Originally, they wanted a T1 (as other vendors had quoted such).  Now tho, they are asking about "just doing VOIP", cause fortune 500's seem to be so successful at it.

That questionable assertion aside, I see there are a lot of outfits (Asterisk2PSTN, for one) that seem to offer what I think it required, a means for asterisk to go to the PSTN world.

Is there an unbiased evaluation service around for this sort of thing?

Yes, I do have my fire extinguisher standing by.

joe

        www.j4computers.com
        info at j4computers.com
               845-687-4563