[asterisk-users] asterisk upgrade

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Oct 16 12:58:52 MST 2006

I concur with Conrad.  As I understand it, as long as you stick with
1.2.x versions, there should be no new 'features' to worry about
implementing, only bugfixes.  So I'd recommend keeping up with them, and
the 'upgrade' should go smoothly because it's generally not too much of
an upgrade.

I'd recommend you stay away from 1.4.x until you've had ample time to
test it (and it's had ample time to be claimed mature enough for
production).  I'm not claiming 1.4.x is not ready for production, I bet
there is a large number of peoples on the list using it happily in
production, but you rightly seem to desire as little trouble as possible
in the upgrade...  and the implementation of a few features has changed
considerably in 1.4.

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>