[asterisk-users] Asterisk <-> Live Communications Server Integration

William Mandra wmandra at m-networks.net
Mon Oct 16 07:09:56 MST 2006

Hi all,
    We are getting ready to release our Call Control Gateway application
which allows for both remote phone control and PC to phone integration
between LCS and an Asterisk PBX. The gateway is scheduled to be released
in the beginning of Nov. Currently we are looking for Beta Testers that
are interested in this solution. More information on the product, along
with the Beta Application can be found on our website at
http://www.m-networks.net/uccg/

William Mandra
M-Networks
973.559.5200 x1001
862.371.8661 (mobile)
wmandra at m-networks.net

Advance your business with the power of technology.

http://www.m-networks.net