[asterisk-users] Multiple 'routes' to extension in different contextes. How to influence search oder?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Oct 16 05:08:05 MST 2006

Hi all

I share my Asterisk Server with a few friends. It is connected to PSTN, and
various SIP Providers.

I offer Free Calls to my friends, but myself I would like to be able to make
calls to non free destinations via my PSTN Line.

Now I do this in my dialplan:

-----------------------
[myself]
; National Destinations
exten => _0z.,1,Dial(SIP/someisp/${EXTEN});
exten => _0z.,n,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN});

; International Destinations
exten => _00z.,1,Dial(SIP/someisp/${EXTEN});
exten => _00z.,n,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN});

include => freedestinations;

[freedestinations]
; Local Free Destionations
exten => _0800.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN});

; International Free Destionations
exten => _0049.,1,Dial(SIP/FWD/*${EXTEN}:2);
------------------------------

Now I get into this situation. I would like to call a german Free Numer:
0049800xxxxxxx

This is best matched in the context [freedestinations], and also the cheapest.
My Telco charges a fee to call free destionations abroad.
But still: exten => _00z. is being matched.

Is there a way to solve this in a clever way? I have started just copying all
[freedestination] extensions into [myself] but every time I have to change
anything I have to change it everywhere.

Regards

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    System Services