SV: [asterisk-users] How do you like TrixBox?

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Mon Oct 16 02:08:16 MST 2006

I love TrixBox, with the custom config files you can tweak pretty much with TrixBox too, I have at least done some. Plan to do a plain Asterisk install later, but for now I learn a lot about the config files just with TrixBox. Some things might be a bit harder with TrixBox due to some of the premade dial plans, but can get it to work :-)

  _____