[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.12.1 and snom 360 6.2.3 no audio

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:32:18 MST 2006

I know it won't help much but we use now a bristuffed Asterisk along with
Snom 320 phones.

It works now most of the time but we had to patch Asterisk keep calls from
being cut (5% of calls were hit by that - symptom is voice cut in the middle
of call).

Now we still have calls being hanged while ringing (0,5% occurence rate) but
when a call is established, everything works fine.

The setup is :
0.3.0-PRE-1s brituffed 1.2.10 asterisk along with 6.2.3 Snom 320.

For further details, contact me offlist.
Regards