[asterisk-users] Unable to open Asterisk database

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Mon Oct 16 00:49:12 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm using mysql to store my cdr data. I compiled asterisk-addon module
without problems and I see nothing unusual in my cdr_mysql.conf but when
I do a reload I get this messages (never seen before):

Oct 16 09:43:16 WARNING[8576]: db.c:67 dbinit: Unable to open Asterisk
database
Oct 16 09:43:16 WARNING[8576]: db.c:423 ast_db_gettree: Database unavailable

But If I try to connect from shell it works without any problem.

Does anybody know why?

Giorgio Incantalupo