[asterisk-users] Newbie question about meetme

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Oct 14 15:06:21 MST 2006

On 22:48, Sat 14 Oct 06, Rajeev Natarajan wrote:
> yes to ztdummy: but you may have trouble when you try and run multiple
> simultaneous meetme sessions.
>
> On 10/5/06, Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC <mojo at horanappraisals.com> wrote:
> >
> >omar parihuana wrote:
> >> Is possible use meetme feature without Zaptel card? (ztdummy will be
> >> the solution? )
> >Yup. :P

I switched from app_meetme.so to app_conference.so couple of
weeks ago and was stunned with the quality of
app_conference.so
No ztdummy needed so finally my OpenBSD boxen can run
meetme and iax2 trunks :)
If you dont have zaptel hardware and are experiencing
trouble with multiple meetme running the same time (like me)
try the app_conference.so

I'm in no way involved in this project, it just made my life
easier.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu