[asterisk-users] Polycom HDVoice

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Sat Oct 14 17:46:55 MST 2006

According to docs I've seen this is the same codec that they use in the "Communicator" product that they target at Skype users. I have one of these and it does sound great. It's integration
with the Skype API is primarily for the buttons that access the Skype app to start/stop calls. Aotherwise it's just a USB audio device with great hardware based echo cancellation.

Michael

--Original Message Text---